Our course includes:
- Both an individual and group assessment before the course begins, to ensure the course and the exam is right for your child, with no obligation to continue
- Small group weekly lessons during term time with Kate Bridges (an 11+ tutor since 2007)
- Optional 1:1 sessions for individual attention
- Regular feedback, emailed weekly
- A ‘Summer Pack’ of work, tailored to each student, and optional ‘drop-in’ sessions during the summer holidays
- 3 mock exams for authentic test experience
- Access to our online vocabulary course to help with the vast 11+ vocabulary (available via a website or an iOS or Android App)
- ALL materials and papers, with no hidden extras!
We have been teaching our 11+ course since 2007 and we are very proud of the fact that our tuition not only improves our students’ academic performance, but also builds their confidence and self-esteem.
As a result, we regularly find that students look forward to our lessons and enjoy the learning process. We try to keep sessions as relaxed and as fun as possible, and encourage participation within the group so that students have the best possible experience whilst preparing for the exam.
Would you like to register your interest in our course? Complete the form below to be added to our waiting list. You’ll then receive the course details and information on how to proceed via email.
Please contact email@example.com directly if your child is taking the exam in September 2020 for the latest availability.
The level of tuition was just right, and I noticed a huge improvement in my children’s ability over the duration of the course, particularly in areas where they were not so confident. The summer coursework was personalised for each child, and wasn’t too onerous, so never became too much of a chore. By the time the exam came around, I felt that my children were as well prepared as they could be, thanks to the tuition that they had received from Fraser Stevens. I’ve recommended Fraser Stevens to several friends who have younger children who plan to sit the 11+. – Rhona, Parent