The FSL course includes:
- Optional work from the summer of Year 4 through to the end of the first term of Year 5
- Small group weekly lessons during term time from January of Year 5 until the exam in Year 6
- Optional 1:1 sessions for individual attention
- Individual feedback report, emailed weekly
- During the summer holidays, a timetabled revision ‘Summer Pack’, 3 x Mock Exams and 4 x ‘Drop-in’ Sessions
- Access to our online vocabulary course to help with the vast 11+ vocabulary (available via a website or an iOS device)
- ALL materials and papers, with no hidden extras!
All lessons are taught by Kate Bridges, an 11+tutor for over 14 years.
All children are assessed in person before the course begins, so that both parent(s) and Kate feel that the course is a good fit for their child.
Kate is very proud of the fact that the tuition not only improves her students’ academic performance, but also builds their confidence and self-esteem.
Would you like to register your interest in our course? Complete the form below to be added to our waiting list. You’ll then receive the course details and information on how to proceed via email.
The level of tuition was just right, and I noticed a huge improvement in my children’s ability over the duration of the course, particularly in areas where they were not so confident. The summer coursework was personalised for each child, and wasn’t too onerous, so never became too much of a chore. By the time the exam came around, I felt that my children were as well prepared as they could be, thanks to the tuition that they had received from Fraser Stevens. I’ve recommended Fraser Stevens to several friends who have younger children who plan to sit the 11+. – Rhona, Parent