Cookies are small text files that are stored by the browser (for example, Internet Explorer or Safari) on your computer or mobile phone. They allow websites to store things like user preferences. You can think of cookies as providing a ‘memory’ for the website, so that it can recognise you when you come back and respond appropriately.
- To Operate Our Services. Some cookies are essential to the operation of our website. We use those cookies in a number of different ways, including:
- Fraud Prevention and Detection. Cookies and similar technologies that we deploy through websites help us learn things about computers and web browsers used. This information helps us monitor for and detect potentially harmful or illegal use of our services.
- To Analyse and Improve Our Services. Cookies help us understand how to make our website work better for you. Cookies tell us how people reach our website and they give us insights into improvements or enhancements we need to make.
- For Better Advertising. Cookies can help us provide more effective advertising on our website. For example, we might use a cookie to help prevent you from seeing the same advertisement multiple times or to measure how many times an advertisement is viewed or clicked on.
2. How We Use Other Technologies
- Pixel tags. Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used in connection with some services to, among other things, track the actions of users (such as email recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns and compile statistics about usage of the services and response rates.
3. How To Manage Cookies
It is usually possible to stop your browser accepting cookies, or to stop it accepting cookies from a particular website.
All modern browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. You can usually find these settings in the Options or Preferences menu of your browser. To understand these settings, the following links may be helpful, or you can use the Help option in your browser for more details.
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/products/windows?os=windows-10
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/products/firefox/cookies
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
Please note, if You choose to disable the cookies, some features of our website or services may not operate as intended.
4. Cookie Table
Cookies that we commonly use are listed below. This list is not exhaustive, but describes the main reasons we typically set cookies.
Third Party Cookies
|COOKIE NAME||PURPOSE||OPT-OUT LINK / DETAILS|
|Used for analytics and service improvement||tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout|
|Used for analytics and service improvement||https://www.facebook.com/help/146952742043748|
|TruConversion||Used for analytics and service improvement||https://www.truconversion.com/|
|Active Campaign||Used for analytics and service improvement||https://help.activecampaign.com/hc/en-us/articles/218789997-Privacy-Policy|
|Used for analytics and service improvement||https://twitter.com/|